Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 21, 2011

Taylynn's Party part 3 Cake Stands





Every party has to have a cake....but how about eight cakes? Yes Taylynn is going to have eight cakes at her party, but they will be mini cakes. I wanted to display them really cute, but I didn't have any mini cake stands so I made some. I used some pillar candle stands that I already had and I bought some unfinished wood candle sticks from Micheal's Craft store. I also bought some round plywood and round plaque boards.
First I painted

Then I glued. I did one with wood glue and the rest I used E6000 (E6000 is so easy to use)

I added some trim to a few of the cake stands just to add more charm.

Now I just can't wait to add the cakes!



Caroline

2 comments: