Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 4, 2011

Chandler Dean one month




Chandler you are one month today! I cannot believe it.
You weigh
You wear size one diaper.
You have not lost any hair....yet.
You are the most smiley baby I have ever seen.
You don't sleep well at night, possibly caused by gas.
When you do sleep at night it is mostly in mommy and daddy's arms.
You love to swing in your swing.
You have so many people that love you, you're one lucky boy!



Chandler I love you and you have completed our family. I will miss these days when you just lay and sleep in my arms. You're beautiful and I catch myself just dazed in the amazement that your MINE.
I love you so much!Align Center
Caroline

1 comment: