Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July weekend





This was such a good weekend, I can't just talk about the fourth.

Saturday we spent the morning at home, then after naps we went to the North pool for some fun in the sun! I chose to leave my camera behind, so I could spend time just having fun with the kids.
Taylynn and Preston loved the slides and actually didn't really do anything else. Alayna had fun in the shallow water just crawling and splashing. It was a great afternoon. We actually stayed there for almost four hours.
We swung by McDonalds on the way home for a quick dinner since it was already past 6pm. We got home Aaron started mowing the lawn, got the kids ready for bed, then we went outside to watch some fireworks with the neighbors.
Preston was really into fireworks this year, it's really fun to see him fascinated in something new.
I think he popped a million poppers.

On Sunday, I woke up early and went to the store, hoping to beat the crowd. I did somewhat. I got my groceries then ran home and we all got ready for church. I had to take pictures of the kids since they looked so sweet matching in white.
They stayed clean so after church I took some more pictures:
It ended up raining a little bit on Sunday, so we let the kids go play in the rain.
We then had movie night. We all watch Tangled and ate popcorn. Perfect night!

Monday was the fourth and I think this post is long enough. So I'll leave you with this invitation I made for our fourth of July breakfast for the neighbors....... More to come!


Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment