Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Show us your life....Things you make




Kelly is hosting Show us your Life, Things you make.

I am a mom of two (three, in a week and a half ) and was always in need labeling things. I really wanted something for when I took my children to the church nursery or MOPS nursery. They would either write their name in marker on the cup or use a large white sticker that always left residue on the cup.
I wanted something convenient and cute that would last. So, I began testing labels and coming up with a pretty cool product.

Dishwasher Safe Labels

You can use them on everything and for everything
I sell them in my etsy shop for $11.99 and shipping is free. These are great for gifts and easy to send in the mail along with a birthday card.

I have many different designs to choose from, but I can do custom designs also.

I am blessed to have a little side job, as a stay at home mom it has kept me going.

Thank you for stopping by, to see more items other make check out kelly's blog.

If you have an etsy shop, I am always interested in doing an etsy trade, contact me through etsy if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. what a neat thing....I so enjoyed seeing what you do....Hope you will stop by. "I have a giveaway on mine" at A Baby Changes Everything and by the end of the day will have one on my main blog.

    Have a safe and happy Fourth. Celebrate America
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete