Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

One week


A week from today we'll be getting everything packed for the hospital, giving Taylynn and Preston extra kisses and we'll be on our way to deliver baby Alayna.
It's amazing how fast this pregnancy has gone, but how slow the last 2 weeks have been. I don't know how ready we are to be a family of 5, but I know that God has his hands on us and that I don't have to worry because I know my life is going where He wants it.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.



Aaron and I took Taylynn and Preston for a special dinner on Saturday, then went and stocked up on poppers and sparklers for the 4th. It was a great evening and something I hope to always remember.

Taylynn and Preston each got a Japanese Princess drink, they were so excited.


Fireworks!!!!

Preston using his umbrella from his drink to try and stay dry in the rain.
Forth of July pictures to come.....

1 comment:

  1. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy your last week :)!

    ReplyDelete