Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 17, 2010

You are special




Alayna, you are so loved. So many people came to see you while in the hospital so I took a picture of everyone just so you would see how much you were loved.






























For those who came to see us and who are dropping by the house to see us, thank you for sharing this time with us. Alayna is a beautiful gift from God and we are so blessed!






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! What a little beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great friends! Sure wish I could get my hands on her..LOL! She is super cute for sure! Makes me miss my babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are blessed! It always feels good to know you have people that care about you! Friend and family make the world go round!

    ReplyDelete