Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jessie's Lingerie Luncheon

Today I hosted a lingerie luncheon for my friend Jessie who is getting married July 3Oth. We had a great turn out of girls and I think everyone had a great time.




Me, Jessie and Jennifer
Dessert time. Thanks Jennifer and Kim!!!
Notice behind Jessie, is her lingerie line. I hung up as many piece as it would hold, but she got a lot of great stuff!
Everyone, but Taylynn my little photographer.

Congratulations Jessie, I am so excited for you!


This was right before the shower, while boys were still allowed in the house :)

3 comments:

  1. Caroline,
    The party is gorgeous! Love so many details, I'll have to email you for more info. The tablecloth and little sticks, are so cute!! The jewels look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shower! It was so fun and everything turned out great! :-) ~Jessie~

    PS (wedding date is July 30, not 31st....so don't miss it ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun shower . . and what a great idea. Love all the decorations.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete