Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 4, 2009

Well, hello!

Where have I been? I am usually a blogger that will post at lest 4 times a week. I am sorry. Blogging has taken a back seat for a while. I will come back to it though once I get organized.

I have been selling labels and it is keeping me pretty busy. I am trying to figure out how to juggle it all. I also need to find a better place to work than the kitchen table.

I am also trying to make sure I am not consumed by anything but God. The computer has been totally consuming me. I have limited my time on here, so most of that time goes to working on the labels.

I start a Beth Moore Bible study on Tuesday, Believing God. Has anyone done this one before? I am excited. It has been too long since my last Beth Moore Bible study.

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend. I'll be in Bentonville to visit my parents.

2 comments:

  1. Glad that everyone is ok. Good luck with your business.

    Have a nice weekend.

    PS: I have a giveaway on my blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believing God is an excellent study, where are you taking it? I am starting Patriarchs soon by Beth Moore, she is amazing!

    ReplyDelete