Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 11, 2009

Birds

We have had a tiny birds nest in our front yard. I think it is just big enough for a two year olds fist to fit in it. The daddy bird looked kinda like this yellow canary, but even prettier. After doing reasearch I cannot find what type of bird he was. I had never seen one like him before. He was really small too.
I think the mom sat on the nest a week before the eggs hatched. The nest was so tall I had to use my camera and hold it way up high and snap a shot just to see if any birds were inside. This is the first picture I got.

I know pretty cool picture right? Here are a few other just a couple days later. Oh and their are three babies in that little nest.
As you can tell it was time for them to move out, their little home got to small really fast.

1 comment: