Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 28, 2009

Back to MOPS

First day of MOPS was a couple weeks ago and I am finally getting around to the pictures.
This is the cloest thing to their first day of school. I even bought them their own book bags. I got them from Gap and they are so cute and the perfect size. Here they are before I got their names on them.
Then here is Prestons after I had his name monogrammed
Taylynns back had too many pockets to get monogrammed so I had to buy a bag tag.

I am so glad the kids love going to Moppets, it makes me love MOPS even more. If you are a mom and aren't in MOPS you should be, it is a great way to meet other Christian moms who are going through all the same things. If you are in Topeka and want for info, let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Kids and their backpacks always crack me up. It always makes them feel so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest bags ever! My first day of school I had a bluejean back pack. I was the coolest kid in school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.
    Preppy Coastee, did you like Topeka? :)

    ReplyDelete