Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 27, 2012

Party Planning Progress





The picture above probably seems like chaos and really confusing. Well, it's not important that you can make out my amateur drawings and all my misspelled words. I wanted you to see this because this is my brain at work when I finally get an idea and I process all my ideas on paper. This was about 5-10 minutes of work...it was a light bulb that FINALLY went off in my head. I say finally because I have two weeks before I send out invitations and I had no location for this party.

Without a location I can't plan.......


I figured out my location....



It's not set, but I will do whatever it takes to make sure I can get it.......crossing my fingers and knocking on wood in this moment!!!


Let the planning begin.....










No comments:

Post a Comment