Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mops Convention in Texas


 This last weekend some MOPS girls and I went to Texas for a MOPS Convention. We had the best best best time!! 

We stayed at the Gaylord Texan and it was beautiful!
I feel like summer time my relationship with God takes the back burner, but this convention really brought me back to a good place. We got to hear from so many great people speak. More speakers than I can remember. Our conference was packed full, but we still had sometime around the town to explore!









All dressed up



I took some maternity pictures of Lara in the hotel, I love them! Doesn't she look great for having five girls and 35 weeks pregnant with her first boy???




 MOM PROM


I really bonded with these girls, it was so much fun! Did I already say that???? Well it was. And it was a trip I'll never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment