Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Support!

We have had so many friends chipping in to help us during and after Alayna's sickness. Our next door neighbors watched Taylynn and Preston so Aaron could come to the hospital on Saturday. Their daughter was at Grandma's house, but they still took our children in. Also we had my brother in law and soon to be sister in law take them for a few hours that night to play with them and feed them, what a big help!!!
Also Saturday my friend Amy came to the hospital for some company, it was great to have someone to talk to other than hospital staff. Thanks Amy, you made the day sooo much better!
Amy also took the children Sunday morning (yes, she skipped church and she is the pastor's wife) so Aaron could be with Alayna and I. Thank you Amy and thanks Grant for letting her help us out. We'll all get together and watch it on the podcast :)
Sunday we came home with meals ready for us, meals are just such a blessing. I don't know about you but one of my biggest daily stresses is dinner. I really dislike figuring out what to make, cooking it isn't horrible if everyone behaves while I cook, but that is rare. Anyway, thank you ladies for the meals, I appreciate it so much!

And today my friend Ali picked up Taylynn and Preston and took them to a MOPS event for the children, then she took them home and fed them. Oh it was wonderful to have some quite and be with Alayna.

I just wanted to say what a blessing it is to have great friends! And thank you to all you blogging friends who have been praying for us, prayer is so powerful. Thank you for including us when talking to God.

Caroline

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling of being blessed by all the help. I so wanted to get a meal over to you, but I'm hardly keeping it together for our meals. It seems the baby is always needing something during meals, the toddler is jealous and crying the whole time, and my older three (bless their little hearts) try to help. So, let me be the friend who takes you to a "vent session" over coffee when things settle down. I could use one too :-) Glad things are getting better.

    ReplyDelete