Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 28, 2011

11 weeks

This pregnancy is going by so fast.
I turned 12 weeks on friday, but with Alayna in the hospital I didn't get a chance to blog about it.

Sickness:
I feel good. I haven't really had any morning sickness compared to my other three pregnancies. No headaches either!

Weight:
I have not gained weight...yet!

Cravings:
I crave nothing but eat everything. I love food and always will.

Sleep:
I am really really tired this time around. I get good sleep at night, but still wake up tired.

Gender:
Not sure yet, but I think it's a boy.

Baby size:
My baby is close to the size of a fig and about 1 1/2 inches long.

Belly:
I barely have one, so no picture yet. I have not had to wear any maternity clothes yet.

I don't have my first appointment until 12 1/2 weeks. I am so excited to hear the heartbeat!



Caroline

1 comment:

  1. I temporarily forgot you were pregnant!! I am so happy your little one is out of the hospital, how scary!

    ReplyDelete