Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Girls night at the Rowhouse





Ali, Keri, me and Cyndi




Friday night some of my girlfriends and I went to dinner at the Rowhouse, a local fine dining restaurant. If you have been reading my blog for a while you know I always take pictures when I go to dinner here because the food is too fabulous not to.
Here is the menu for the night :
* Salad: "Mock" Caesar Salad with Roasted Garlic Croutons
* Soup: White Bean and Swiss Chard
* Vegetarian Entree: Spinach, Artichoke, and Ricotta Focaccia with Wild Arugula Salad
* Entrees 2: Beef Tenderloin, Wine and Mushroom Sauce, Roasted Beet Chips, Risotto
* Entree 3: Sea Bass, Red Pepper Romesco Sauce, Zucchini and Basil Risotto
* Dessert: Blood Orange and Prosecco Sorbet
* Dessert: Goat's Cheese Cheesecake
* Dessert: Chocolate Filled Cream Puffs


Here are the pictures in the order we received them: (Warning this wasn't my camera and it worked much different than mine, so the pictures aren't as clear as I like and I didn't feel like taking a camera class with this wonderful food in front of me :)

We started off with a goat cheese souffle with pesto, garlic and tomatoes- this was my favorite!!!Then we had the soupSalad
Then the three main courses, yes three. Its a sample, so you try everything. Oh I did forget to take the picture before we started eating, so it looks a bit messy.
And finally dessert

We had a great time, with great friends. This was our birthday celebration to each other, and so worth it!
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment