Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gingerbread houses'

Catch up day. I will be doing all my Christmas posting today, so keep scrolling down!!!!

The other day we made gingerbread houses' from the kits my mom got Taylynn and Preston. They had a great time putting them together, it was a bit stressful for me though. Taylynn did really well, she did everything on her own, but putting on the icing. I think she did really well!

Preston's house on the other hand collapsed and had to be thrown away. I guess it would of worked if it was a house that was just destroyed by a tornado, ha!
This is Preston's house, Taylynn was just sitting in front of it, and no she didn't knock it down (at least I didn't see her do it).

No comments:

Post a Comment