Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 24, 2012

Walking


Chandler is walking!!!!! He started about two weeks ago taking one step here and there, but now he has left crawling in the past and chooses to walk everywhere. I am loving it, although if I sit and think about it as I am writing this it makes me sad. I love this age, so it's wonderful but I struggle with enjoying the moment because I know it slips away too fast.
I love this verse from the Message, Matthew 6: 34


Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, 
and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. 
God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.

I worry so much about missing out on this moment, the moments of chaos. I love it and I am going to miss it. As stressed as I am, I try to still live in the moment and enjoy because I know more than anything I am going to miss this. I can't imagine sitting in this house while everyone is at school, quiet. That time will come, and as nice as it sounds, I don't want it to. I enjoy the noise.....most of the time :)

 

Anyway, back to the walking of my big boy!!! He is so proud of himself and is such a happy boy. I have never had a baby walk before 13 months so at 11 months this is pretty exciting!!! Wearing shoes and walking has been a different story, but we found one pair that he seems to like walking in.




We'll be celebrating a big birthday in two weeks!!!!! I can't believe how time goes, so thankful for a blog so I can record my memories.
 

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Caroline, looks like he is busy for sure and you are training him to help with the cleaning, I love it. You are right, time just goes to fast when we are not paying attention, but each season of life brings its own blessings, so don't feel entirely sad. You have many happy moments ahead of you too!! Linda

    ReplyDelete