Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Grandparents day




A week from last Friday was Grandparent's day the Taylynn and Preston's school. The school had a special breakfast planned and from what I hear it was very nice.

My mom came into town to see the children and go to the breakfast. Aaron's mom got to come too.




Since my mom was in town we spent the rest of the morning shopping and then picked up Chick-fil-a for lunch and took it to Taylynn's school.
That night Aaron and I went on a date. Thanks mom for letting us go out, it was a much needed date night!

Then in the morning was the Marion trip that I posted about a few days ago. Such fun!

Thank you mom for the great visit, it was so much fun!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment