Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Antique weekend

This weekend was filled with goodies.....antique goodies


Friday night Aaron and I went to the art walk for a fun night out, thanks to my mom!


We found a piece, that I loved and really had to get. I think we stood in front of this piece for 20 minutes on two different occasions having conversations like....."honey, where would we put it" and "will it even fit in our house". We walked away once, then came back to it and once Aaron mentioned that we could move it into the basement and I could use it for my crafts, he convinced me.......no, not really, I already had my heart set on it. I did use his idea and ran with it and he bought it for me. I am such a lucky girl.
Here it is. It's an old mailbox divider.

We went and got some ice cream after and had some great one on one time.

Saturday morning we had a girl's trip planned. My mom, Keri, Pam (Keri's mom) and Cyndi. All headed to Marion to do some antiquing.  

 


I had to take this picture because who actually puts hand sanitizer on the tables?????

Mollie and Jack joined us for a while, that was a fun treat!


I walked away with a globe, old roll down projector screen, two milk bottles, and two baskets for my new mailbox divider. 

It was such a fun day. When we got home I spent the evening working on sanding the mailbox and cleaning it. I am blessed to have a husband that lets me spend the day out then spend the evening working on a project. I just get excited about things and can't wait to fix things up. He is so great dealing with my impulsiveness.

Thanks mom for the date night and thank you ladies for a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, for a great day.

    Can't wait to see what are you going to do with the divider.

    Happy Sunday!!!!

    ReplyDelete