Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 18, 2012

St Patricks celebrations

I have never really celebrated this holiday, but this year for some reason I went all out. I guess I was looking for an excuse to be creative :)

Friday was Taylynn's last day before Spring Break and the day before St Patricks Day. I decided to make some special treats for Taylynn's classmates, teacher and school staff.
I made some jello rainbow cups (took way too long, but looks really cute) and some leprechaun hats.

For her teacher and the school staff I made a REALLY good spinach dip with toasted shamrock chips. You can get the recipe HERE.

We had a special lunch too!

That night we had some friends over for dinner. I had some of the same treats I made for the preschool, but for the adults I made a chilled chocolate grasshopper, you can find the recipe HERE
Sometime early Saturday morning a leprechaun came in and decorated our house and left us a yummy breakfast. He wrote on our mirrors and gave us a little green makeover.

We went to the parade with some of our neighbors and had a really good time.

The rest of the day we relaxed and played outside. Busy weekend but one I hope to always remember.
I think they were looking for four leaf clovers :)


Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Oh caroline how very cute, love the hats best. You arecsuch a clever mum.

    ReplyDelete