Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Catch Up Day



Life has taken a hold of me these past few days. I feel like we have some where to go everyday. (Its usually the Dr.) I'll be taking both Alayna and Preston to the ENT (Ear nose and throat) doctor on the 16th, so pray everything goes well for them. In the meantime Taylynn is healthy as can be.

Alayna is saying momma and crawling now. She has also really loved falling asleep in my arms......and I let her :) It usually happens on movie night; she has a harder time going to sleep so I'll get her and let her watch the movie with us. She'll typically fall right asleep.

I have my 17 week OBGYN appointment today, and we'll get to set the sonogram date!!! I am not sure how to share if we are having a boy or girl, but expect something!

Aaron is taking me to Kansas City for Mother's Day. We're going to spend the day at the plaza shopping and eating. I think this is going to become a tradition for us. This is Taylynn and I at the Cheesecake Factory last Mother's Day. I would have never guessed I'd be pregnant this Mother's Day too. Sometimes it feels like I never delivered in July, I think I just stayed pregnant.
Aaron has been busy working in our basement making shelves for all my stuff. I have LOTS of stuff! I think I could have my own party rental store. If you need something let me know, I've probably got it!

I have been busy planning a baby shower brunch, it's going to be beautiful! Lets hope the weather holds up.

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment