Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 21, 2009

Show us where you live Friday!

I love showers and this week Show us tour Life, Kelly is hosting Baby Showers!
I am too tired go go scan pictures of my own baby showers, so I can going to put the last baby shower I threw on here. This was a shower for a Great friend of mine, Kim. She was pregnant with a baby boy named Carter.

I thought this was a pretty darn cute diaper cake.
It was the first I had ever made. Took a while,
but I like how it turned out.
The shower was a luncheon, so we had chicken salad
and meat sandwiches, veggies, fruit, chips and cupcakes
for dessert.
I of course had to make letters for carter's room.
I used them as decoration in the house for her shower.
Here is one of Kim and I. She is a great friend of
mine who is moving back to Topeka in a matter of days.
I am so excited!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty food display! :) And that diaper cake is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diaper cake is so cute! I love those, it's just a great for a shower! Have a great day :)

    Jenna

    thejacksonfivefamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shower, I love the beautiful diaper cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress! Is it forever 21??

    ReplyDelete