Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MOPS and POPS Valentine Banquet


 Last night my Mops group had our first Mops and Pops date night. It went wonderful! I was in charge of decorations so I thought I would show you what I did. I had five tables to decorate and I went with five themes:

LOVE LETTERS


STITCHED TOGETHER



  I DO



YOU ARE MY WORLD



 SWEETS
This was the food table, Olive Garden catered spaghetti, salad and bread sticks. We had some wonderful dessert too, but I didn't get a picture.


The speakers were Grant and Amy English and they were amazing and spoke directly to all of us. As parents, especially of young kids it is hard to always put your spouse first, but they made me realize I need to make it more of a priority. It was a good reality check for me!




2 comments:

  1. Such cute tabletops, Caroline.....You did a fabulous job as always, such wonderful combinations!!! Always enjoy seeing your creative endeavors. Linda

    ReplyDelete