Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 8, 2013

Menu's and stuff

Starting in February I was going to get back on track to blogging, but I am so busy and when I have time I watch Downton Abbey, great show by the way. I only have one left, so you'll be hearing more from me.
Tomorrow I am hosting a brunch for some girlfriends, my sister in law Katie and my friend Kim are both having babies, very soon.
I did all the shopping today and I'll be cooking all the food for dinner tonight to test it out (I have never cooked any of this before) so I hope it goes well. Here is the menu:
I hope it all goes well. I am serving one course at a time, not all at once, that would be an overload!

Tomorrow evening Aaron and I are going out to dinner for our Valentine treat. We'll be going to the Rowhouse. And let me tell you the menu was set for me. We made reservations way before the menu came out (they decided and post it on the Monday before the weekend) so I am so excited we picked a great weekend to go!


  • Salad:  "Mock" Caesar Salad, with Lemon, Capers, Almond, and Garlic Croutons *Vegetarian
  • Soup:  Quinoa and Red Bean Chili with Wonton Crisps and Green Onion
  • Vegetarian Entree:  Four Cheese and Mac with Oven Dried Tomatoes  (Cheddar, Parmesan, Fontina, Gruyere)
  • Entree 2:  Sweet Chili Marinated Beef, Wasabi Risotto, Cabbage and Fennel Slaw
  • Entree 3:  Seared Sea Scallops, Bacon Vinaigrette, Sauteed Kale and Radicchio
  • Dessert:  Caramel Brownies
  • Dessert:  Salted Caramel Cupcakes 
  • Dessert:  Vanilla Creme Brulee with Caramel Glass



If you notice they are serving Salted Caramel cupcakes and so am I at the brunch, I am a lucky girl!




Next week on Tuesday, my MOPS group is having a date night and I am in charge of decorations. I will say I am packing up a lot of goods in my house and using them. I have themed tables such as: 




                              



I quickly made these images and I will work on the other three today or sometime, when I have time.....before Tuesday! 



Although I am busy, it has actually been a great week! I started a new Bible Study. One in a Million, by Priscilla Shirer. The kids have been good, better than last week anyway :)

The sun is out!!!!!!! And I am feeling good!






No comments:

Post a Comment