Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 1, 2013

It's Feburary

It has been slow around here and COLD, when it's cold not much happens and pictures don't get taken. I am not much of a blog writer, more of a photo blogger.

I have one picture, aren't they beautiful! I don't let Aaron buy me triple the price roses on Valentine's so he bought them for me early. And it helps remind me of spring even when it's FREEZING outside!
I
I did make it out to Wichita the other day to see Mollie and Jack, it was a fun trip. I took Alayna and Chandler with me. It was actually a beautiful day, we didn't even need jackets. I took my camera, but didn't take pictures :(  Oh but Mollie did, let me see if I can get it.......
got it
cheesy faces, while saying cheese and eating macaroni and cheese!

All is well here, Aaron will be working hard the next two weeks on a big project at work. I am doing a brunch for some of my girlfriends that are having babies, I am also putting on a Valentine's date night for my MOPS group...not the only one doing this, but I am heading up decorations. Zumba is going really well, in fact this week I need to come up with a new dance. Taylynn is doing great in school, Preston is as well. They filled their jars with marbles and Alayna has already decided to go to Chuck E Cheese so I took her and Chandler yesterday. We were the only ones there, it was kinda nice.
Oh I am planning Preston's 5th Birthday party. It's not until April, but I always start early. The theme is clubhouse, so we are clearing out the shed and I am turning it into a big clubhouse. Sorta like what you would see on Little Rascals. I have a wedding the same weekend as his birthday, so it is going to be a busy weekend, but I'll survive, I always do.
I need to update on all the kids, hopefully I can do that next week. I have been waiting so I can do pictures along with it, but it's too COLD to go outside and do pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment