Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 10, 2012

Ugly Sweater Party


 As most of you know I LOVE to throw parties. It has been a dream of mine to go into business and I am taking baby steps to get there. Mostly I am waiting on the kids to get older and all get in school, but I am ready!
This weekend I had my first job!!! It was such a fun party, it's always nice getting to do fun parties! It was an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. I didn't take many pictures because that wasn't my focus, it was making sure everything was cooked and ready and everyone was happy.
Here are the pictures I did take:
 



 



I didn't take a picture of any of the decorations, but they were cute!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so cute Caroline!!!! Looks like soooo much fun, so many great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is sooo cute!!! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete