Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Piece of my day


I spent most of the day in Lawrence with my friend Keri. We only brought along 3 out of the 7 children so it was nice and we could actually talk :) I am so blessed to have some really GREAT friends and blessed that my two best friends are sisters and that I get to spend time with both of them next week!!

Friendship isn't something I take lightly and when I find other women that inspire me and make me want to be a better person I'm gonna keep them. I also believe that Taylynn and Alayna will learn how to be a friend by observing the way I treat my friends and even strangers. I am no longer living a selfish life, I have four little ones to think about when I am walking through my day to day activities.

John 15: 12-13
This is my command: Love one another the way I loved you. This is the very best way to love. Put your life on the line for your friends.

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment