Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fun filled weekend!

Not last weekend.....but the one before that (yes, I am behind) was very eventful for us.

Thursday my friend Keri invited the typical girls over for a girls night to celebrate baby Chandler. It was fun just to hang out with the girls and relax a bit. Oh and EAT!!!!

I didn't get a picture of the girls :( But just imagine Keri, Kim, Cyndi, Katie and I standing there looking skinny and all put together smiling big :)

Thanks girls for such a great night!
.....................................................


Friday Night Jen from my church also threw a girls night for me. Lots of friends from church came and it was so wonderful!

Here are some of the women that were there to celebrate. I am so blessed to have such a great group of women from my church.
.....................................................


Saturday we headed to Manhattan......KANSAS......to celebrate my nephew Jack's first birthday. My sister had an adorable circus themed party, everything was really cute and yummy!

.....................................................

After the party Aaron and I went to dinner together, which was really nice to have that time alone. It is pretty rare, but we appreciate it more when we get it.
After dinner we went to my 10 year reunion. I didn't take many pictures, but I did get two. One with my best friend Lindsey and I and one with Aaron and I.
The countdown is on! One week from tomorrow!!!! We are so excited to meet baby Chandler!

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment