Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 19, 2011

First Day of Preschool



Taylynn had her first day of preschool on September 9th. She loved it of course! Her teachers name is Mrs. Strole and I think it is going to be GREAT class.
She goes Monday, Wednesday and Fridays and so far has loved every moment.

I thought I would ask her a few questions and let her give the answers:

What is your favorite thing to do at preschool?
Go outside and play

What have you learned?
"f" and "t"'s

What do you do at preschool that you don't do here at home?
Well....I don't know

Who is in your class?
Kate and Emma, just two girls that's all

Do you obey your teacher?
Yes, if you don't be nice you go in the uh oh chair.

Have you been in the chair?
No, I haven't been naughty to my friends

Are you kind?
Yes, I didn't take any toys from them

Do you think about your mommy while your at school?
Yeah.

I love that she loves school. I miss her during those two hours, but when we get home Alayna takes a nap and it's just Preston and I. It has NEVER been just Preston and I on a regular basis so I have really enjoyed it. We play games and color and have lots of fun. Only two weeks left so we'll be spending some great time together.

I honestly have no clue how I am going to let Taylynn go to school all day next year. It makes me sad thinking about it, so I won't be thinking of that yet!



Caroline

1 comment: