Friday, September 16, 2011

Devo's and Bible studies



Show us your life Favorite Bible study and devotion books! Check out Kelly's blog for other bloggers linking up!

What a fun one!

I love anything Beth Moore. I am really wanting to do this devotion book, Beth Moore, Feathers from My Nest.
But for now I have James Dobson, Night Light for Parents. Love this one, it's great because It will be good for years, something I can do over and over and hear God telling me different things every time.

Some other great books:

Ann Voskamp One Thousand Gifts. Love this book. Ann truly has a gift for writing, her words are BEAUTIFUL! I was changed after the first three chapters, and I look at EVERYTHING with thanks.

I also love anything Angie Smith! I finished her first book, I will Carry you. And I ordered her new book What Women Fear, so I am excited to start that one.

Looking forward to seeing what books have helped you experience God.


Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment