Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 16, 2011

Devo's and Bible studies



Show us your life Favorite Bible study and devotion books! Check out Kelly's blog for other bloggers linking up!

What a fun one!

I love anything Beth Moore. I am really wanting to do this devotion book, Beth Moore, Feathers from My Nest.
But for now I have James Dobson, Night Light for Parents. Love this one, it's great because It will be good for years, something I can do over and over and hear God telling me different things every time.

Some other great books:

Ann Voskamp One Thousand Gifts. Love this book. Ann truly has a gift for writing, her words are BEAUTIFUL! I was changed after the first three chapters, and I look at EVERYTHING with thanks.

I also love anything Angie Smith! I finished her first book, I will Carry you. And I ordered her new book What Women Fear, so I am excited to start that one.

Looking forward to seeing what books have helped you experience God.


Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment