Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 14, 2011

14 weeks

Sickness:
Feeling pretty good!

Weight:
No weight gain..........it will happen.

Cravings:
Nothing yet.

Sleep:
Super tired and I even go to sleep around 10 if not before.

Gender:
Not sure yet, we should find out the first week in June.

Baby size:
My baby is close to the size of a fig and about 3 1/2 inches long. About the size of a lemon

Belly:
It's there, but I can still wear normal clothes.

Appointment:
We had the first appointment last week and we took Taylynn and Preston hoping they'd get excited about hearing the heartbeat......they didn't :( It was awesome for Aaron and I. Everything went great. I will be switching Doctors because mine is no longer doing deliveries :( She has delivered all three of my babies so it's kinda sad.





Caroline

1 comment: