Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekend plans

I really can't imagine life better than this. I have daily complaints, but when I look at Aaron, Taylynn, Preston and Alayna I realized how great life is, no how GREAT God is!

We have pretty much been trapped in the house. I took Taylynn out of Preschool to save some money, plus she wasn't get much out of it. She'll start again in the fall. We also disconnected the cable to save money, but really we just need more family time and less distraction.

Preston is doing great potty training, really he's not training he is a full time BIG BOY! He really did great from the beginning, he was just ready. I think in a month he had four accidents from the day we started him in undies, so that is pretty good. He even stays in his undies during nap time.

Alayna is loving life and me :) This morning she was up at 6 to eat and we were having a hard time getting her to go back to sleep. Aaron took her for a while and I got up and went to get something to eat and when I walked away she got so sad and started crying :( I came back and she stopped. I took her and sat down and she laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep, so sweet.

She has been getting up all this week at 2 and 6, not sure what's going on. She does have a little ear infection, but other than that I am not sure. We are trying to get her to take a bottle, but were not having any luck.

I still tuck everyone in and night and pray for them. I am at the point where I hold Preston and really can't figure out how and when he got so big. I guess it's just proof that we are loving life and enjoying it all because it's really flying by.

Aaron is busy working, but I am looking forward to time with him this weekend. We have a date planned Saturday, we are the entertainment for our youth valentine's banquet on Sunday (we're a couple in the Newlywed game) and Monday were making cheese and chocolate fondue for Taylynn and Preston as a Valentine's treat.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day, remember the greatest love of all comes from above.

John 15: 9-10
As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you.
Now remain in my love.

If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love,
just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.




Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment