Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 28, 2011

He did it!!



Preston is now officially potty trained. It actually all happened in one day. I was talking to my Grandma and she said to just put him in big boy pants and I did. I expected accidents and messes to clean up. In the last two weeks he has had three accidents, two of them were while someone else was watching him. He is such a big boy. I guess he was just waiting for me to take the big step to undies.
Preston, we are so proud of you!

And thank you Grandma!


Speaking of my biggest blog fan (my Grandma). She is in the hospital for a couple weeks trying to get back to normal. She checks my blog more than anyone and she an't while she is there. That is why I haven't posted much, I started posted more when I found out she was reading it. She lives in Louisiana so I don't get to see her often. I have been working the past two days trying to print my blog and I think I finally figured out how to do it. I am getting the format from blog2print then I am printing it from LuLu. Its a lot of work, but I know she'll love it.

If you would pray for her health and that she'll get to go home soon!

Caroline

4 comments:

  1. Caroline, I'm going to start posting a weekly Prayer Requests list on my blog and I'd love to add your Grandma to the list this coming week if that's ok with you. Just let me know! Hope she feels better soon and will definitely be praying for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Preston! :) I hope he has better aim than the E-man!! Hope your G-ma starts feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Preston!!!!

    Praying for you Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for Preston! I sure hope your grandma gets back on her feet soon. Grandmas are precious gifts!

    ReplyDelete