Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Favorite Christmas Movies






Favorite Christmas movies. I LOVE Christmas movies and I watch all of them from classics, hit movies to lifetime movies.

I love White Christmas for two reasons: I love the era and the music along with all the outfits. But I really love it because it won us a trip from Regis and Kelly, you know when they call and ask you a question, well we got it right, you can watch it here.


I also love The Polar Express and The Grinch.

One of my favorite childhood movies was Babes and Toyland with Keanu Reeves and Drew Barrymore.


Go join the fun and add your post to the list here

3 comments:

  1. I too love all of the holiday movies on Lifetime!! I generally cry during those, in a good way =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Christmas is on of my favorites too!! And I remember when you won that trip!!

    ReplyDelete