Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Being a Mommy......


Being a Mommy is a blessing.
It's hard, exhausting and lovely all in one.
It's love like I have never known, yet my God loves me even more than I can love my own.
Being a Mommy is the closest I will feel to the power of God's love until we are face to face.

He forgives, I forgive.
He has everlasting grace, I have grace.
He hurts when I hurt, I hurt when they hurt.
Being a Mommy is hard, but the love comes naturally.

I am so thankful for a God that loves me no matter what. I know that there is nothing I can do to lose  Him and the same thing goes for you Taylynn, Preston, Alayna and Chandler. I will love you NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

I am happy to be a Mommy, this is a Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. So beautifully said, Caroline. There is no better correlation to God's love than that of a parent/child relationship, it really helps us understand so many things....

    ReplyDelete