Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 28, 2013

ALAYNA'S THIRD BIRTHDAY

It has taken me so long to post this, but here it is!
We spent Alayna's Birthday in Arkansas with my parents. We swam and had pizza and just had fun!
I cannot believe Alayna is THREE, wow! She is growing up so fast!!!

I asked Alayna some questions:

What is your favoriate.......

color: green
candy: gum
activity outside: playing, riding my bike
food: cheese pizza
song: vbs music
toy: elmo

where do you want to work? No where I want to stay at home! :)









Happy Birthday sweet girl. I love you so  much and watching you grow up is the best! I wish time would slow down, but I am so excited to see the women God wants you to be. I promise to do my best to be a great mom and teach you all the things I know! And remember, their is NOTHING you could do to change my love for YOU! I will always love you not matter what.
Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment