Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Taylynn's first trip to the dentist

Last week Taylynn Rae made another big girl step. She had her very first official dentist appointment. She has been going with me for the last year and a half and they attempt to look at her teeth just so she can see there is nothing to be scared of. Well, she was always scared and wouldn't do it. My last visit she was able to get something from the treasure chest and when reminding her about the last time we were there she remembered the bracelet she picked out and went and got it out of her toy box.....good memory!
So she was actually excited to go to the dentist, but I figured it would be a fight to get her to sit in the big chair. When we first got there I had to fill out some paperwork, and then as I was taking Taylynn to the bathroom when she noticed her dentist was cleaning out the treasure chest and he invited her to help him. Needless to say she walked away with at least 15 treasures. What a special treat for her, she loved it and I know this made it easier for him to look at her teeth. She even wanted to go before me! Here are some pictures......
I love how she has her leg in this one!

5 comments:

  1. We go to Reese's dad for our dentist! We love it there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad she enjoyed her first visit to the Dentist.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!!! Great pictures! If they had a TV like that for me, I would love going to the dentist!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete