Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Our family was in Colorado so I wasn't able to wish ya'll a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope it was great for everyone.

We have been gone a week and we just returned home today at about 3pm. Yes, we drove. Three adults two kids and two dogs all in one van. Surprisingly it went almost perfect there and back. We were blessed with good weather and safe travels.

I look forward to going back a week and reading all the blogs I missed. And I have a whole week of blogs saved up for you, ha! I'll continue with that tomorrow. For now....Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you. So glad you had a safe and wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you all had a wonderful trip! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

    ReplyDelete