Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 6, 2014

Chandler is THREE


On Saturday my litte one turned THREE!!!!!
Breaks my little heart.
Can I tell you something about Chandler? He loves me and I mean REALLY LOVES ME! He tells me 20 times a day and hugs and kisses me even more. I love it and I am scared as he gets older he will stop, so i am really hanging on to these young years.

We celebrated on Saturday, we had a wonderful time!




































1 comment:

  1. Ok...

    This might sound a little creepy, maybe even kind of "out there"....

    HOW would you like it if you could simply hit "PLAY" to listen to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And INSTANTLY attract MORE MONEY to your life?

    What I'm talking about is BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Think it's too EASY? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL?

    Well then, Let me tell you the news..

    Sometimes the greatest miracles in life are the easiest to RECEIVE!!

    Honestly, I will provide you with PROOF by letting you listen to a real-life "miracle money tone" I've synthesized...

    You simply click "PLAY" and you will start having more money come into your life... it starts right away...

    CLICK here to play the wonderful "Miracle Wealth Building TONE" - as my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete