Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bonding and Birthdays






It is cold here and when it's cold things are pretty low key around me. I only have 20 pictures that I have taken in my camera and 10 of them are taken by Preston.
We have enjoyed a lot of indoor bonding time. This was Alayna and Chandler watching some TV, I had to snap a picture.
 I will tell you, I love it when my friends have birthdays. I enjoy showing them how much I appreciate them and spoiling them a bit :) Last week my good friend Cyndi had a birthday. I got some girls together and we went out. 
I bought some flowers and some cupcakes to help me decorate the table so it was a little extra special for Cyndi. We had a great time. I am so so blessed because of the women I have in my life. I remember in college specifically praying for Godly women to not only be in my life, but for strong friendships to develop. My prayers were answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment