Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 30, 2011

Colorado




We are in the car as I type heading home from Colorado. Here is a picture of us arriving

Aaron's Grandma passed away May 24th, 2011 so we went for the funeral and to be with Aaron's mom. The ceremony was very nice...other than Alayna's HUGE burp during a very quite moment. I was mortified....believe me.

Aaron's Grandma was so sweet and kind, we had many visits with her over the past five years and I feel blessed she got to meet and spend time with two of our four children.
We'll miss her so much. Taylynn and Preston just call her Grandma, I guess Great Grandma is too long. But we stayed at her house while we were in Colorado and they both would say..." can we go back to Grandma's house". And at the funeral Taylynn saw a picture of her Great Grandma and said, "hey that's my Grandma....where is she"? Death is not an easy thing to explain to a four and three year old, but I did my best.
John 11:25
Jesus said , "I am the resurrection and the life.
He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live."





While we were in Colorado we went to Garden of the God's with Katie, Jason, Brighton and Alyssa.
After hiking up the rocks we went to a WONDERFUL pizza place called Fargos. The kids got a special drink (diet coke) only because we ONLY get water for them when we go out. That night
Going to the Flea MarketRides at the flea market
Saturday afternoon, Taylynn and I got to spend time with Ginger, my friend since childhood. Two of her daughters came to shop with us at Castle Rock Outlets. We had so much fun!
Oh my......this is what I found the girls doing.
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment